Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron is a 2 million public company with 3,700 employees and distribution in 59 countries. It is best known for Oscillococcinum, a top-selling flu medicine, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. For more than 80 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boiron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. Boiron’s staff of 120+ consists of pharmacists and lab technicians, accounting and IT personnel, marketing & public relations staff, national sales force, customer service, and order fulfillment and shipping professionals—many of whom have impressively long careers with the company. Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction. Watch our videos to find out more about Boiron USA.
- Homeopathic Medicine that temporarily relieves pain, stiffness & swelling from injuries & discoloration from bruising. Arnica pellets help to relieve widespread pain for the whole body. They are non-drowsy, have no known side effects or drug interactions.
- Take Boiron’s Arnica Montana at the first sign of symptoms such as bruising or swelling. The pellets are placed in Boiron’s airtight multidose tubes that protect the quality of the medicine and help patients easily and accurately measure the correct dose.
- This homeopathic medicine uses highly diluted natural substances to relieve symptoms of pain, swelling, and bruising. The active ingredient, Arnica montana (mountain daisy), is handpicked between June and July in its natural habitat of the French Alps.
- Main Indication: Trama, bruises and muscle soreness (including back, neck, and shoulder soreness). Common name: Leopard’s bane. Arnica montana is safe for adults and children 2 years and up. For treatment of children under 2 years old, consult your doctor.
- Comes in quick-dissolving pellet form and is manufactored using a patented process developed by the company in 1972. Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.