by DES Daughter
You know that you are diagnosed with a urinary tract infection and you need to find the best antibiotic for UTI. Have your considered natural health remedies?
If you have suffered multiple urinary tract infections in the last few years, you might be questioning the effectiveness of the antibiotics you used before. The truth is that most repeat sufferers will choose numerous antibiotics that do not work. Did you know that 1 and 4 patients who use antibiotics will have a repeat infection within one year of treatment?
If you haven’t done so already, maybe it is time you consider using simple and effective natural health remedies which will cure and prevent UTIs.
The Danger with Urinary Tract Infection Antibiotics
Antibiotics are everywhere! The truth is that antibiotics work for most infections because they kill bacteria. Unfortunately, you have both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria in your bladder and urinary tract.
By killing both the good and bad bacteria, you are leaving your tract vulnerable for another infection. This is why so many patients will continue to be repeat sufferers.
If you have suffered from multiple infections, you are the perfect candidate for trying natural remedies to cure your UTI. Let me explain.
UTI Natural Remedies
If you are like most people, you hear the word ‘remedies’ and you immediately become skeptical. I am the same way when I read most internet advertisements for natural remedies and my company specializes in natural health. Fortunately, scientific research has also entered the natural health field. And you will be surprised at the findings.
The 2 biggest factors for curing and preventing urinary tract infections is keeping a healthy immunity to fight off the infection (prevention) and allowing your body to flush the bacteria that is causing the infection (the cure).
Many natural health doctors state that a urinary tract is the easiest ailment to treat naturally because your body was made to fight it off naturally. And the way they did it hundreds of years ago is the same way you can do it today! Here are some quick tips for you to get started!
1. Drinking water throughout the whole day is a great place to start. Women should aim to drink at least 100 ounces and men should aim to get 120 ounces. You will notice going to the bathroom a lot more; do not hold it.
2. Supplementing Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and zinc can be beneficial for giving your immune system a quick boost.
3. Drinking unsweetened cranberry juice and taking cranberry tablets is helpful for flushing the E coli bacteria that is causing the infection.
4. Water soluble dietary fiber in fruits and vegetables is helpful because it keeps the bladder flushed and gives your body minerals and vitamins for better overall health.
5. Educate yourself. There have been hundreds of studies done on UTI natural health and they have found a handful of common remedies that work. A good rule of thumb is that better overall health will lead to better urinary health.
Is There More? Imagine curing your urinary tract infection after only one trip to the grocery store. Check out our website to learn about a 100% guaranteed cure that only takes 12 hours. We promise you will be satisfied with the results! Joe Barton and Barton Publishing have helped thousands of sufferers choose the best antibiotic for UTI… Natural Health Remedies. Learn about a 100% guaranteed remedy report that you can download. Best Antibiotic for UTI