Anti-Leakage Protection, Holds in Power for up to 10 years in storage under normal use. Don’t Get Caught In The Dark: The AmazonBasics Performance Alkaline batteries are developed with a patented Japanese technology providing power, quality and reliability for everyday devices. Using proprietary technology, these batteries provide excellent anti-leakage performance during storage and over-discharge use. Batteries are made in Indonesia using Japanese technology. Superior Performance: The AmazonBasics Performance Alkaline batteries perform as good or better than the top branded batteries on the market. The batteries are suited for both high and low drain devices. 10-Year Shelf Life: The batteries use a patented triple layer structure in the cathode cad by adding a layer between the nickel and iron inside the battery. The result is an increased shelf life due to low leakage. Stays Connected: The batteries +ve and –ve terminals maintain a consistent contact with devices through a unique processing on the surface of the positive and negative terminals. This aslo prevents terminal surface resistance, even after storage under high temperature up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit / 70 degrees Celsius and high humidity of up to 90%. Power When You Need It: The Anode material reactivity is enhanced by a new zinc composition. The amount of additional elements for anti-corrosion was lowered by reducing impurities in the zinc leading to higher reactivity and more power. Increased Safety: The addition of a Short Circuit Preventive Washer (SPW) prevents leakage and heat built up in case of misuse to make the batteries safer. An Amazon Brand.
- Pack of 48 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries
- Improved anti-corrosion components and new zinc composition resulting in 10-years anti-leakage shelf life
- Designed to provide reliable and lasting performance for both high and low drain devices
- Unique Japanese technology that enables better performance after storage, over-discharge, and high temperatures
- Works with a variety of devices including digital cameras, game controllers, toys, and clocks; do not attempt to recharge